Thursday, February 24

Welcome to my blog, please wipe your feet

My goal for this blog is to use it as a place share the few things I find in my travels (and internet trolling) that I can't help but to steal and try to pass off as my own.  Enjoy and remember, if you saw it here first, even if someone else has taken credit for it, it's mine and I am cooler because of it.


On that note, click the link after the jump to see a video I made and let someone post to vimeo as their own. 



                           http://vimeo.com/20247765
This video is an unbelievable compilation of vintage racing to the fitting tune 'I killed myself when I was young' by A.A. Bondy (no idea who that is but am now a fan).


It was definitely a different time; no seat belts or roll bars, trees in the middle of the track, and brass balls. Great big brass balls.


*warning* Not all people may have walked hobbled away, but most seem to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment