Tuesday, March 29

Now that I've been to the other side and seen the world, well, the inside of Home Outfitters anyway, in HD, my viewing of the world will never be the same.

I know you saw the picture above and thought 'what a fine ass pair of shades', but that's not the half of it folks.  These glasses don't just drip sex, they bend reality or at least the shitty realty of sight we humans have settled on since the beginning of time.

Settle no longer!

Stay up late enough tonight and I'm sure you'll find a 'reputable' ad with 'easy payments' and a 'money back guarantee' that would be more happy to sell you a pair of these ClearVision HD Wraparound Sunglasses.  Either that, or stop by Home Outfitters, I'm sure the pair I am sporting in the pics is still right where I left them.

OK, full disclosure.  I laughed my ass off when I found these cheap pieces of shit on the wall of shame with the rest of the 'as seen on tv' garbage that you would have to be in a drunken 3 o'clock half coma state to even contemplate ordering.

I would kill to see the expression on a person's face who just received their new pair in the mail.  Their excitement when seeing the package would quickly be shattered as soon as they pick up the box and notice it weighs little more than a cigarette pack.  That would be nothing though as the coup de grace would be the moment they first put them on, look through the cheap coloured lenses, and see the world in HD.

I would love to have their customer list as I have some 3D sunglasses to sell them, 3 easy payments anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment